Saturday, September 5, 2015

Welcome back to my blog!

Welcome back!

I plan to continue the Spanish blog I created while living in Madrid, Spain during the summer of 2014. Last summer I spent two months living in the heart of the city and explored every corner of the beautiful castizo streets. I wrote about my experiences from food to popular music. 

Here's a little bit about me:
I am in my fourth year of teaching high school Spanish, and I absolutely adore it. Working with high school students is fun, enlightening and really makes my career seem less and less like work each day. 

I teach Spanish 1 and 3 honors, but have dabbled with other levels in past experiences (specifically 2 and 4). I make interactive lessons that tie in pop culture where possible. Google Drive plays a huge role in how I teach my class. 

This blog:
My goal is to produce two blog posts each month. I'll focus on tips that I've found useful within my classroom and new lessons and ideas. Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store at the following link: Senorita's Spanish Class

Thanks for tuning in, and I look forward to sharing this blog with all of you!


Happy teaching!


7 comments:

  1. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Spanish conversation practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanish verb conjugation This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Common Spanish phrases

    ReplyDelete
  4. AP Spanish test You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Learn spanish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Spanish present tense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks because of this great post, i think it is very interesting and very well orchestrated and put together. I anticipate reading work in the future. It is very important to have accurate knowledge about your health. There must be some professional medical translation service provider which help us to understand more about our health so we can perform medical tasks more precisely. medical translation agency

    ReplyDelete